A retreat is a time set apart in order to pray and reflect on life and to be with God who made us and loves us.
Retreats can be of any length between 3 – 30 days and can be made in various ways. An enclosed retreat is usually in silence except for a daily meeting with your retreat director.
You are looking …
• for a way to resource yourself, to breathe
• to take a break, to step back from your daily life
• to find meaning
• to grow and get to know yourself better
• to listen to and to encounter God more deeply
• to pray, or to learn how to pray
• to pray the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius of Loyola
• to discover and meditate on the Word of God
• to be accompanied on your path